1. Doing Sit-Ups Will Help Me Get A Flat Tummy. Actually, when learning how to get a flat stomach, it’s important to let go of the idea that crunches will help you get a toned stomach. Spot training will certainly work out the muscles, but unless you work to lose fat from your body in general, you’ll never see the results of your hard work. Weight-loss happens all over the body, so supplement those crunches with a high-impact cardio workout.
2. The Less I Eat, The More Belly Fat I’ll Lose. Guess again! Eating less will only cause your metabolism to slow down and pack on the pounds – blame genetics for this inherent survival technique. Instead, eat four to six smaller meals throughout the day to rev up your metabolism’s fat-burning power.
3. Weight Training Won’t Help Burn Belly Fat. Actually, light weight training is one of the best things to do if you’re learning how to get a flat stomach, since muscles burn a ton of calories even when you’re not working out. Additionally, resistance Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic Reviews training will shock your abdominals, which is key to burning belly fat and avoiding those dreaded weight-loss plateaus. Get a trainer at the gym to show you how you can safely add light weights to your favorite workouts.
4. Quantity Is Better Than Quality. Not when it comes to abdominal crunches! No matter how many sit-ups you do, you’ll always be wondering how to get a flat stomach. Instead, utilize proper technique with your abdominal workouts, and you’ll see results a lot more quickly!
5. No Pain, No Gain. If you experience pain when doing abdominal workouts, then you’re not doing them right. They should feel uncomfortable at best, so stop if you feel any back or shoulder pain.
If you are serious about getting a flat tummy and want to speed up the process then Click Here [http://www.resveratrolishere.info] to check this information out.